Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Fun

The only good thing, to me, about winter, is that we get to go sledding. That's really about it.  These pictures are from a few days ago.. I am having trouble finding time to edit. There's still more but I will get to those later.  Today was the one year anniversary of the earthquake that hit Haiti. Today was a special day of prayer and fasting and I hope some of you were able to stop and pray for those affected by the earthquake. This week, a girl named Marlene is on my heart.. and others who have been at the rescue center for some time, gaining weight and getting better -- They are now at home with their family. This should be a joyous time for them, but I can't help but wonder if they can provide for them again.










No comments:

Post a Comment