Wednesday, October 13, 2010

almost done

Today really flew by. I left the house at 8:50 and got to BS at 9:30. BS was good today.  Really convicting, as always. I am hoping to do a couple this year, even if I have to do one myself!  Maybe my church will let me borrow one :) One thing I took away from BS was Isaiah 50: 4-5. She talked about really being a teachable student... always looking to be taught. That God gives us instruction to help those who are weary. If we choose to be in the word, and not rebel like it says, he will equip us with things to say - we are to be still and listen, wanting to be taught. How sweet is it, though, to wake each morning and listen cheerfully to what God needs to tell us, and not rebel and wait a few days.   Anyway, I am about to go to bed and finish the rest of day 1 of my study. Today was productive in the sense that I spent time looking and completing the girls' Christmas lists, added things to my cart for other gifts I plan to buy for Christmas, and ordered curriculum for the girls. I am excited to get started. I am mostly excited because it will really give me a structured routine to my day, which will be helpful during the long winter when we are inside most days.

Tomorrow I guess I plan to make a couple meals and most likely bring one out to the field, other than that, I hope to clean a bit and maybe make some headbands. I have no interest in being crafty these days.  It was hard for me to fall asleep last night so I am tired; I didn't even hear peter come in, which was around 3 or 4 last night. Countdown to beets being over is approximately 3-4 days, given that we are not shut down due to heat, (which is possible on Friday!)  Anyway, Beth Moore is waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment