Saturday, October 8, 2011

better day?

 I was just going through some of my blog posts very quickly and saw this one.
I can't believe at 3 she could do this!   That was part of our "school" trial we did last year. We slept well last night, thankfully. Maddy got up at 7, which isn't too early but we went to bed late because it was finally movie night! I am really praying that we can get through the next couple of weeks. It's going to be awfully lonely for me and the kids and now that Maddy has (or we think she has) HFM (Hand foot and mouth) i'm praying Kate doesn't get it so she can continue to go to school. We can't bring them to church tomorrow, although Peter said he's willing to stay home so that I can go. So far no one else has symptoms. Also, yesterday was huge... I cleaned the kitchen! I mopped the floors and did all of the dishes. It looks finally normal. We're trying to figure out what we can do with the cabinets because we just don't want to redo the whole kitchen, but we want to make smart changes so that we can enjoy it and make use of the space. So, we need to be praying more about that. Yesterday was really a long day all-around.. i'm praying for a better day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment