Wednesday, November 3, 2010

study

I am about to go to my beth moore bible study. Luckily my husband brought the kids to my mother in laws so i don't have to drive out there to drop them off, drive back into stephen, and drive to our church. I usually am on the road for at least 35 minutes.  I always look forward to Wednesdays. It seems being at church or at bible studies is the only way my heart fully feels whole and full. I can't explain it, but when I come home to what the world has, i feel empty. The only thing that gets me through the day is my children and husband.  And sometimes that isn't even enough.  I remember yesterday feeling like I had an empty day... so last night when I was reading my B. Study, i felt whole again.  The void was filled and I love that feeling.  I wish more and more that I had the discipline to right away in the morning start off with my material - though i'd have to wake up at at least 6 am. 

Yesterday I read Genesis 11 to the girls. It was the story of the Tower to God, and I told them how God was not happy with that.  Then we built our own tower with blocks and replicated it, and then played with counting and patterns of colors. It was a good theme. Then last night, we worked on some letters. Big A and little a.  She is getting pretty good.  Well, I better go,  God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment