Friday, December 10, 2010

so dry

My skin is so dry... and raw. I feel like I have scratched my skin off.  I have tried countless lotions and anti-itch creams, and it is still not helping.  I'm not sure what to do! The last couple days have been lots of fun. We stayed at the hotel and to my surprise it was soooooooo much fun!  The kids loved every minute of it, and they even slept through the night. I also braved it out and went into the antique mall--nothing was broken. The next day I went into Target to get groceries.... the girls were pretty crabby due to late bedtimes and early rising, but we got through it.  Three days in a row= no naps... I am hopeful that this is not going to be a tradition. It is a huge struggle.

Tonight we went out for supper with some friends and the girls got to play. I know they had lots of fun... but it is again, late.  10:15 was their bedtime. I hope they will do okay tomorrow. Anyway, here's some pics from the hotel stay... i am seriously going to bed!








No comments:

Post a Comment