Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas for 3 days!

Today we are celebrating our Christmas! We are trying to figure out a time that our family of 4 can celebrate Christmas and the last couple or three years it has worked out well to celebrate it on the 23rd.  So, this morning I am going to be making a Triple Chocolate Cheesecake and then playing with the girls. Last night when they went to bed, I tried to finish up all my cleaning that i didn't get done throughout the day. I washed a couple loads of clothes and even hand-washed a few items. The girls never did nap so they went to bed early. I have just a few gifts to wrap yet and I'll be done! That is a lot of random sentences but that's what's going on in our house. 

Today I will probably look through our copy of Susan Branch's "Christmas Memories"  and fill out any blank pages... and then start on this year.  It's best to do right away so that nothing is forgotten.  I am contemplating making a gingerbread house with the girls... I really want to do a lot of fun things and start traditions.. it is so fun having a family. Well, more later, my day is starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment