If you are a believer, what gifts do you believe have been given to you? According to Romans 12: 6-8, the gifts are: Prophesy, Serving, Teaching, Encouraging, Leadership, Giving, & Showing Mercy. It is a great reminder to be intentionally using these gifts on a daily basis. Especially when sometimes I feel like I am trying hard to make a difference and the world rejects my attempts. I guess I just need to keep trying. And that is where I enjoyed an answered prayer, just today. Through this church, I wanted to surround myself with those who really love the Lord like I do and can be an encouragement to me.
Lots of things happened today at church:
- I asked to sing in the worship team
- Work is being done to start a morning bible study this summer, once a week, and perhaps WITH childcare for those who attend our church!
- I'm going to a Women's meeting this Tuesday with a bible study and prayer time
- Thursday is National Prayer day and our church is offering one hour slots to come pray, and I get to go; my time is at 8pm
- I am going to host a progressive supper in a couple weeks. I am so excited about that.