Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Missing A Friend

So happy to have been able to spend some time with my good friend Melissa. We know eachother from church and I think it was because of MySpace and Facebook that we got to know eachother a little bit better.  I am so happy for Facebook so that we can stay in touch! Because our families are going to different churches now, we won't get to really see eachother anymore. I am hoping that we can still be able to meet up every once in a while when she's in town, or when we go to the cities.

It's sad for me because we both have a lot in common and it would be really fun to be able to get together and go for walks and just relate to one another. 

Here's some pictures of the little party we had in honor of her daughter, Ruby.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great site!! I've never seen it before! Oh you are such a wonderful mom- I want to do all this kind of stuff- you are right, we do have so much in common. I'm just happy to have you as a friend that was fun! Love- Melissa

    ReplyDelete