Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Go away Rain!

I am not sure why it is raining so much... but part of me is regretful for thinking to myself that Peter was nuts to want to plant the beans. You never know if it's still going to frost... or in this case, RAIN FOR DAYS!! It is not too late, though, but I am praying that they can get in the field soon to finish.  I hope it is still a good bean crop. :( 

I called last night to the court house to make sure everything was still a go for jury duty and it was canceled!!  So i was really happy, and rescheduled kate's dentist appointment so plans are still back on for this week. I am on day 2 of my photography class.  I dont mean to be a downer but I am not impressed. That's all I will say about it.  I hope I can learn something tonight.

Anyway, that's all I have to say I guess. I am planning to wash a few more things and hoping to do a little sewing during naptime.  Its hard to get motivated with this weather though!

No comments:

Post a Comment