Monday, August 1, 2011

not fair

Those are the two words I'm feeling right now. I am feeling depressed-like but also rejoicing. The little girl I had been praying for died Saturday night. Thalia died a week before. I just feel raw, but rejoicing that she is suffering no more. I couldn't sleep last night, of course, so I came onto the computer to write an email and saw an update on a blog . It's just not fair. I just don't understand the suffering. I don't understand why some have to go through this, and others have humongously blessed lives. I definitely have respect and admiration for those who are working right in front of those children and watching this happen. I don't think I could do it. 

Read Marilice's story... it was one of the hardest ones I've had to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment