Thursday, May 5, 2011

been so long!

I can't believe it's been so long since I updated my blog!  Let's see, what have I been doing since April 15th, almost a whole month ago!  Well, a lot I'm sure. It's 7 a.m. and so far everyone else is still sleeping. I got up thinking it was 8.... and when I realized it was 7, I decided that if I am going to get any computer time, I better get up. I haven't edited a single picture in at least a week, and I thought i'd write on my blog and do some other things.  I am also hoping to do some exercising so I don't have to waste time later... or read my bible, which has been nice to do in the morning instead of at night. But I have a feeling I am going to have company real soon. Oh well. I feel like I have to get up at 6 just to have some time by myself in the morning.

It has been a little over a week since Peter started his "detoxifying" diet. It's a nutritional diet to repair his stomach. It's called Leaky Gut Syndrome and he basically can't have... well , it'd be easier to say what he CAN have:  Most raw fruits and vegetables, and meats (except not a lot of pork). It has been a real headache to have to figure out meals.. and talk about expensive too!! So that's been on our minds lately, along with trying to plant with this never ending winter weather.  This week I am preparing for a baby shower which has taken up a lot of my free time.   Also with my diet, I have not lost a single pound in probably two weeks. So i've hit a 'plateau' and am going to start a different exercise workout, - hoping it works.  I think that's all for now. I need to edit photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment