Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 1

The annual Canadian fishing trip has begun, and I am home alone with two sweeties for 4 whole days. This morning I woke up at 4:30 to our hall light, bathroom light, and Kate's bedroom light on. She was scared and turned on all the lights. Then, peter woke up at 5  so I was pretty much up since then. Kate, though, slept in til 8:30 and then about 45 minutes later after eating and getting dressed, we went outside. I took them on a long walk around the golf course, then to the park, where Maddy, once again cut her lip.

We went home and grabbed a snack and then went out for another walk, this time with Kate's stroller.
They took naps, went to the park with the Sustads, and then had supper and visited my sister Kelsey. She is not doing any better. It seems like every other day she is doing poor. Today I don't think she ate anything until 7:30 pm, which is not healthy at all. 


Now I am really tired from being up so early and being busy all day.  Today seemed kind of long, but still really busy. I think once I get through tomorrow it might get a little easier. Sunday is always the longest day! Pray for their safety please!

No comments:

Post a Comment