Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DQ

Today seemed like a long day.  We didnt go outside this morning.... just played upstairs and I put a pot roast in the crockpot for supper and had waffles for lunch. I tried to do some more cutting today on my quilt but i feel like all my measurements are off and everything is crooked =0)   oh well.  I dont really care I just dont want to waste fabric!  I got to spend a little time with Maddy today by myself since she got up a little early from her nap. It is always fun to spend one-on-one time with each.

We went to DQ after supper to get out of the house. Maddy is teething so it makes for a really, really long day. Our first DQ treat of the year, and kate had her own ice cream cone. I didnt want to give her a whole one so I asked if they could take a little off. She did pretty good in the car. I scheduled a dentist appointment next Wednesday. I think she has a cavity!!! :(  I guess she has been cursed with bad enamel like her daddy and grandparents. Peter is really good at brushing and flossing and using mouthwash every day, yet he gets cavities each time he goes to the dentist.  Well I am tired. Off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment