Wednesday, February 16, 2011

faithful blogger

= not me lately! I have been trying to find time to even write a little paragraph once in a while but it just hasn't happened. I can't even really tell you what i've been busy with lately because there's been so much!  I have lost 3 total pounds, which isn't much but it is something at least. The first week I hardly lost a thing but the second week was much better. Valentine's day was so much fun, going on a date the Saturday before (movie and dinner) and then I took some pictures for a friend on Sunday, and Monday we had fun with the girls -- giving them Valentines and tasty treats.

One of my fav. gifts from V-day was my NIV/The Message bible I got from Peter. What a sweetie. We went to a couple basketball games in the last week and have finished a few projects in the house. I can also proudly say that Maddy is doing much better at night and during naps... she is taking naps now and not crying as much when it's time to go to sleep. I'm not sure what happened, except that we prayed over her room and rebuked Satan (which sounds weird, i know)  but Satan causes fear and thoughts in everyone's mind... it worked for Kate's potty training and it worked for Maddy.... i don't think it's a coincidence! I haven't had time to do any crafts, but i realize i have to pick my priorities... working out, cleaning, bible studies and pictures are a priority in my time when the kids nap or are in bed -but i do have many fun projects that I am hopeful to start within the next month or so. Anyway, thanks for reading, off to bed!
(fav. pics from this week)







No comments:

Post a Comment