Thursday, February 24, 2011

can't sleep

I am up again tonight. I don't understand;  I haven't had caffeine or really anything to eat before bed so I am not sure why the last couple of days I've been up until 12, tossing and turning! I finally got out of my bed at 11:30 to do some more editing. At least that's done, but I'll pay for it tomorrow.

Today I dropped the kids off for exactly two hours to get some cleaning done in the house. I vacuumed all rooms downstairs and cleaned out both kate's and maddy's rooms. The living room seems much better now that most of the toys are again upstairs in bins and there are no longer piles of mail everywhere. I snuck in Jillian's DVD for a quick 20 and it went well. This afternoon was quite rare; maddy must have been really tired because when she woke up from her nap, i brought her to the couch for some cuddle time and she fell asleep shortly after! I layed on the couch for 20 minutes with her and I had to get up (because I can't just sit and wasn't tired) and she stayed asleep! So i got these cute pictures:

well, i suppose i better try to fall asleep. g'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment