Monday, September 6, 2010

weekend

It's Labor Day weekend and I am stuck at home. I can't even express how much I hate beets... Peter had to work yesterday on a Sunday! I was kind of dissapointed, but happy that he went to church. I prayed that God would convict us whether or not it was right to work on Sunday... but peter brought up the point that he spent a lot of time praying about it, and that when it comes to beets, we are working for a company who make the rules... They determine when they're open and etc. So, they worked from 1-7 yesterday. I spent my time this weekend mostly at home. I got a 'visitor' so I felt a-w-f-u-l. Kate has been waking up at least once per night, crying. Sometimes a couple times a night.  I am not sure what to do about this.  Plus the kids are getting over colds so that has been hard for sleeping and napping.

Thursday or Friday night I was surprised with some texts from Emily! She had gotten a hold of my number (she got a phone) so we texted and talked for a while. It was nice to hear from her as we adjust without her.  The kids are definitely acting up!
Kelsey also came over this weekend during nap time to work on her quilt so i helped pin and iron for her. Yesterday I got to make chicken fettuccine for supper since peter was gone. It was yummy.  Today I am not sure what we are going to do. Soon I will shower and eat breakfast and then I am sure we'll figure out something. It is hard for us to adjust to not being able to go outside right away. Or at least it seems unappealing since it's colder out.  what will I do during winter?! Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment