Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Late & I'm Tired

...so go to bed!    Yes, I probably should. It's 11 pm, and I am still up. Peter got back from curling a couple hours ago and he helped me clean up the kitchen, and then we just talked for a while. It was nice to spend time together just having good conversations.   Tonight I went on Here to Haiti's website because this lady named Debbie Woodward is collecting a container to ship to Haiti. She has been getting a lot of collections all over the US, and even different parts of the world for this container. Anyway, she picked up one of the items I bought for the kids at the Rescue Center and documents where these donations are coming from. I think that's a neat idea. You too, can donate through the walmart website. It's really easy to do, and if you click site to store, you dont pay for shipping and she will pick it up for you!  Go here for those instructions.

Last Sunday I took some 'easters' pictures of the kids. I have to edit these because the lighting was poor.  Here's what I have:







No comments:

Post a Comment