Wednesday, April 18, 2012

week 39

Today was my appointment day for week 39. It has been a long, long day.  I waited almost 2 hours to get in with my Dr. - the appointment itself took 5 minutes, and so my day turned out to be a day of rushing through stores. The kids didn't nap, though luckily they played well when we got home so that I could unload the dishwasher and put away groceries,make supper etc. I've had contractions all day, though nothing regular. Some were 20 minutes apart, some 30, 15, etc. Now they have dwindled down to about one per hour.  Induction is scheduled for the 29th, which is a Sunday. I am okay with that at this point. It still makes me sad I have over a week left of pregnancy. Every day is really, really hard. I can't even tell you how much my hips and back hurt with each step. I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment