Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank You

Today I went to shop/drop off the remainder of supplies for Haiti Relief. We had the back of our vehicle filled with good stuff! I am so thrilled that I decided to 'advertise' for this. I received more donations than I thought I would. I am so thankful for your generosity.  Here's some of the things that were boughten or brought to me:
  • 8 or so boxes of dry instant milk (1 was dropped off at my house and still here)
  • 3 big cans of formula, 1 little
  • 8 total boxes of multigrain cheerios (sold in packs of 2)
  • 5-6 boxes of cereal for baby/toddlers
  • Large box of wipes that contain several individual packages
  • Several boxes of bandages (different sizes)
  • Several tubes of first aid ointment
  • Boxes of Vitamin drops for infants
  • Prenatal vitamins
  • Chewable vitamins for kids
  • Pain/Fever reducers for infants/children
  • Boxes of Pedialyte (powder, to cut down on weight, you mix with water)
and more...  I sent a large box directly to Florida-- it will be flown by plane within a week to another orphanage in Haiti-- that way they can get it quicker.... those I had already mailed so you dont see it in the picture. There's a few things in a bag too. At that orphanage they needed things quick because they were out of certain things, like prenatal vitamins and Blood Glucose Strips, which I could not buy but might online.  If you would like to help and havent yet, please let me know.  One of the orphanages that I've been following has set up a site at walmart.com with a "wish list" with things you can purchase online and have shipped to the address in Florda where by plane, all will be sent.  You can find this information and directions here

Here's some things that were sent:
It doesnt really look like much but most of the big things were $10-13 a peice (including all vitamins) and of course formula is around $20-$25 dollars.  This will be a huge help to them, and I just sincerely thank you for being so generous.  I could just kiss you!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen,thank you for having such a tender
    heart and being obedient to the LORDS prompting.

    ReplyDelete