Monday, February 15, 2010

Be Mine

I would like to announce that I have the best husband ever!!  He is sooo sweet. I never dreamed he would be so good to me. I woke up and took my shower before church, and came into the dining room and there was a load of gifts on the table for me and my girls. He bought 3 roses, 3 cards....and some other goodies.
Here are some pictures of our special day

We celebrated by going to the movie Dear John, which was really good. Then we hurried over to the Toasted Frog for our Valentine's Dinner. Peter had the Walleye Fingers (breaded walleye in strips) and I had the Mahi-Mahi fish tacos with avacado, coleslaw, mango salsa, and other relishes. It was really good! Both of my parents came over to watch the girls, which was so nice to be able to just come home and they were all washed up, the house was clean, and the girls had all their toys to play with. We did it this way because my parents dont see them very much, so anything that would help make it more familiar to them they were willing to do. Plus they wanted to make it easier for us too, and that was so nice of them! Peter also wrote me a love letter, which i have requested most every year (birthdays, anniversaries, valentines day... you name it) in fact, thats sometimes all i ask for. I just love reading love letters. I think it would be the cheapest gift a guy could give his wife, and it would mean the most too. But he wrote me one reguardless, and it made me cry. I dont think he would ever read my blog, but if you are, I am so blessed to have you. I pray that our kids find husbands like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment