Friday, January 25, 2013

this week

In our homeschool this week…

Homeschooling went pretty smooth this week. I finished my 4-day-curriculum in 3 days... knowing that we would be gone on Thursday. Also last week I did a couple things on Friday for this week in case I wasn't able to finish it.  I have also been reading a couple books for bedtime instead of during the "school hour".   A few days ago we also worked on our reading words after supper, which was a nice change.

My favorite thing this week was…

reading our devotions every morning.

My kiddos favorite thing this week was…

going to MOPS playdate and touring Pizza Ranch and making their own pizza!

Things I’m working on…

laundry, organizing, organizing, organizing.  Where to even begin!?!

I’m cooking…

new recipes that I've pinned from pinterest. I am also trying to menu plan 2 weeks ahead and cook ahead to make more than one meal out of one recipe.

I’m grateful for…

the mornings I get to spend in Gods word.

I’m praying for…

Direction in a few areas of our lives. Continued homeschooling journey-- direction for our kids if this is what we are to do next year.  Finances and what we should do to our house, planning for the future (future home, etc) Of course the safety and health for our kids- Maddys' eyes corrected, Ella's developments, and that I would be spirit-filled each day.

I rewarded my kids this week by…

They got some ice cream on the way home from our pizza-making. We try to do fun crafts each week and because I'm so behind on everything I fight that a lot - it would be easier to try to clean up the dishes - but instead I try to do more of the hands on things for them that they would get to do at school.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…


Hmm, I have been TRYING to do some editing but i've only gotten a few done. 

1 comment: