Monday, February 13, 2012

things to think about

We had a great weekend visiting my younger sister Kelsey. It was a huge joy to see how excited Kelsey was to see the girls... how she looked forward to it all week and how the girls woke up early, excited to get on the road. It's sad that she loves being with them so much and is so far away... even when she lived closer (about an hour away) she'd come every weekend to visit them. She doesn't have much money yet she buys them stuff all the time.  She is like a second momma!   Priceless.

We went ahead with the kitchen. It was really a huge praise to us how well it went. We had complete peace and feel really good about it.  On my prayer list this week is that I would be able to go with the flow and just get through the next few months.... they'll be very hard on my personality. I have trouble with things being outrageously messy and I know for sure I won't have energy to keep up.  My prayer is that I can be content and not make it hard for the kids or for Peter. With my fall it has made things a lot harder now to keep up, especially since lifting is really out of the question- though I still do it at times when i'm desperate.

Ecclesiastes 1:3: What do people gain from all their labors at which they toil under the sun? 

That's what I need to seriously think about the next couple of months. 

I'm so thankful for my Triad group for encouraging me tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment