Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kate's Ice Cream Social Birthday Party




It's over! Her 4th birthday party is over. I knew I was doing an ice cream themed party about a year ago... so I have collected ideas throughout the year and it was so fun to plan and see them fall into place. The invitations, though, I had no idea up until a week before I sent them in the mail. I am pleased with how they turned out. Everything else was prepped fairly well except the last minute cleaning and unexpected busyness of the weekend...there were so many things going on I hardly had time to blink. The pictures are pretty self explanatory... for now I just wanted to get them published, maybe later I can explain what I did.



























After the party, was a wedding we all went to. Love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment