Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kate

Yesterday was Kate's birthday. I can't believe she is FOUR! I really don't even have the words to describe how I feel right now.. sometimes I just need moments like this where I can be reminded of how precious life is and how I stress about the smallest, dumbest things. Here's a few pictures just so I can make a post (it's been so busy the last week, I have hardly even had time on the computer) Here are some pictures of her birthday... her party is tomorrow, and it's midnight. I think I am done prepping for the night so hopefully the morning doesn't come too quickly. It was late bedtimes for all of us, so I am anticipating that the girls will be up extra early tomorrow. I guess that's okay... I have lots to do.











No comments:

Post a Comment