Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy Week

This week I have a feeling will be a busy one.  I have lots of things going on at home, but then I also have lots of things going on at church this week. We are scheduled to clean the church these next two weeks and I just felt God telling me that I should try to help organize the music at church (purchasing binders and putting music in them) though I know I dont have to do it this week, I will try to do some of it. I also will be taking pictures for the confirmation class this Sunday.

Today I had to make an unexpected trip to Grand Forks to take Maddy to the doctor. Nothing major, just might have been a minor concussion. She seems to be doing okay... the doctor wasn't too worried. He said it could also be a weird bug or that she ate something that didn't agree with her system.(she fell while with my sister Saturday night, bumped her head)-- Anyway, I left at 10 am.  and got home at 5:15. I was planning to go tomorrow to GF but since I had to bring maddy, I thought i'd get all my errands done today too.  It went relatively well... a few minjor (an in between minor and major) meltdowns . just glad it's over. The kids went to bed e-a-r-l-y because they are behind on sleep the way it is, so I enjoyed another workout and then I worked on some projects.  Right now Peter is putting together the table for Maddy's birthday and soon we'll go to bed. I want to be able to wake up early again tomorrow. It did help... though I didn't get to totally relish in it at home today to get other things done but I hope tomorrow I will really appreciate the extra time during nap time (if the girls nap). 


Tomorrow I have my discipleship meeting and we're going through Romans 1-8. The first four were really hard for me to read, but once I got past that, it went a lot better. This week I definitely don't want to waste precious time, but I don't want to be busy busy busy either. When I got home I put away everything I bought, tried to clean up as much as I could, and got some clothes folded, dishes/kitchen cleaned, ironed, and put the girls to bed. Peter was nice to let me clean up the kitchen and iron while he gave them baths. I folded laundry while they snacked and this has really been my only chance to sit. Honestly.  I went on the elliptical for 20 minutes and wow! I really had a good workout. I listened to "Our God" by Chris Tomlin and I had it on repeat... it really gave me energy.  I am behind on pictures but hope to edit and post soon..  I better go to bed or I'll never wake up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment