Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthdays

Here are some pictures of the birthday parties we've celebrated, and some other pictures too.




Here's a picture of janelle and her lovely family on her birthday. Just a note: i edited the family picture with photoshop.... the original had Hannah's head turned the other way!!! I did it!!!





Here's me on my birthday, opening some gifts







We also finally got some nice weather, so Kate and I went outside and played in the snow for a while, while Maddy was taking a nap. (I was in every 10 min. to check on her of course) Here are some pictures of our little photoshoot.... I finally got a framer!!








It was so nice to be able to see her having fun outside. It's been so cold, she hasnt gotten to enjoy the snow or the sled. I am excited for when we can go down the hills... we are lucky to have one right across from our yard. Lots of kids sled there and Kate did last year, but she was still only 18 months. I have a feeling she'll have even more fun this year. Well i better go do my bible study!!


No comments:

Post a Comment