Wednesday, September 19, 2012

encouraged

It always amazes me how fast time slips by.  I thought Kate was growing up, but when I look at Maddy.... she is now a little girl.  How did that happen?  I am so glad I am home to enjoy them.

Today has been a really good day. We are slowly tweaking our routine to see what works and what does not. Yesterday was a day that did not work.  Today, however, was a really good day and it left me so encouraged. I am getting my curriculum on Friday and we are having fun with the library books we got yesterday. We are all sick with a cold so that has been a drag the past couple of days but hopefully it doesn't get any worse than it is now! I am running out of energy and I am very tired. I thought about skipping my pump tonight ....but I just don't know if I could do it. I really don't think it would do anything if it was just one time...but I am just not ready :)  Silly me. I am sure I will look back on this and think I was crazy for all the pumping I did when I could have rested.  Praying for another good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment