Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 1

Today was the first day of homeschooling for the 2013 school year. It went about as well as I thought it would. I really enjoyed teaching the girls, and I enjoyed spending more time with them. I think it will take a while to get the right schedule in motion but for now I am trying to take things slow. It is such a busy time of year with harvest in full swing.... My help for the last seven months is coming to an end this week. Though I am very capable of doing things myself, it has been really nice to get help with laundry and watching the kids while I have appointments. It is very much a sacrifice on my part to homeschool, but I'm praying my choice to be obedient will richly bless the girls and bring joy to our family!!  Here are some photos from the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment