Monday, February 7, 2011

In control

After last night's snacking party, today I feel in control.  I ate well both meals, and snacked smartly. I also worked out a total of 40 minutes plus my chores today.  I took advantage of nap time (a whole 3 1/2 hours!!!!) to work out, read 3 chapters of my bible study, do most of the laundry, make and search for a partial meal plan, and clean up the kitchen)  Hardly a minute was wasted. (the kids were tired from late nights,  and no naps from the weekend) I also listened to a broadcast on KFNW on taming your family's schedule.. it was pretty good. 

Today I prepared a   Open-faced Tuna Melt  and Pork Chops with Apples & Thyme.  I bought super good bread and used for both of these.  I got filled up just right... in fact I think I might have eaten a little too much for supper. I'm actually full! Though I took pictures for my 365, I didn't get a chance to edit.

Once I figure out how to manage working out and keeping up the house, then I hope to start a project or two...especially finishing kate's quilt and making a quick dress for the girls... and then maddy's quilt. Im being honest by saying I am not looking forward to maddy's quilt.  But if it takes a year... it takes a year!   Better go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment